Blaignac is easy accessible:
* By plane to the international airports of Bordeaux, Bergerac and Toulouse (ideal for a long weekend)
* By train (TGV) to Bordeaux or Agen
* By the motorway A62 ( Bordeaux - Toulouse ) as well from the A10/N10 from Paris in the north or from Spain / Portugal in the south
"Les Messauts" is accessible as follows:
* From the A62 ( Auto-route Bordeaux - Toulouse ), take the exit nr. 4 direction La Réole.
Take the D9 direction La Réole. After 3,5 km. turn left ( D224 ) direction Loupiac de la Réole / Blaignac. At 500 m. after Loupiac turn right ( D224 ). In Blaignac turn right before the church. Follow the signs "Les Messauts - gites". When you reach the canal you can see Domaine Les Messauts at the other side, turn left, then right over the bridge and directly after the bridge again right.
* From the N113, ( Bordeaux - Agen )
Coming from Bordeaux: take the D9 E1, coming from Agen: take the D9 E2. Cross the Garonne in La Réole. Directly after the bridge turn right to the D12 direction Auros. After ±4 km. take the first road left at 1 km. after the small airport, then the 3-th house left.